Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Housewifery and luxury automobiles

Housewifery:
When Brian and I paid our first visit to the Bank of Scotland to set up our accounts, I was asked to enter my profession. After a short chuckle and shake of my head, the teller asked us "Would it be 'houseperson'?" It would indeed! While I spend a fair amount of my mornings looking/applying for gainful employment, I basically spend my days 'keeping house' (when I am not out being a lady of leisure meeting friends of coffee and whatnot). Between pots of soup and loads of laundry, I keep myself pretty occupied. However, there is only so much cooking and cleaning one can do. I am grateful to have found some jobs to apply for... here's hoping I actually get one of them!

Luxury Automobile for sale:
Most of you will know that Brian and I had two cars while we were in Grand Rapids - the Subaru Wagon (oh, how I miss that car) and the minty green Honda Accord. The Subaru was given away months ago, but the Honda has not yet been bought. We're advertising it, of course, so hopefully someone will bite soon enough. However, if any of you reading this know of someone (perhaps yourself!) who might be interested in a lovely Minty Green (I kid you not) 1992 Honda Accord, please email Brian and let him know: www.brian_baker@hermanmiller.com, and he will take it from there. Pictures of the luxury vehicle are below and you can get more details from Brian.







See? Minty Green!

No comments: