Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pondering

I have always wanted to be one of those bloggers who writes profound, insightful yet witty and gripping accounts of life, art, music, etc... I frequently have 'stuff' in my head - the sentences form perfectly and I am excited about what I plan to write. However, it mostly fades if I haven't written it down within ten seconds of thinking about it. Even if I do write it down, I usually want to re-draft and re-draft until it doesn't make sense any more.

The trouble is that the love-hate relationship I have always had with blogging still lingers. I want to write. I LONG to write. I want to provide fascinating, poetic accounts of life. So what to do?

I came to the conclusion today that this blog is boring (that is neither a call for sympathy, or confirmation that my worst fears are true. Keep your comments to yourself please, my blogging-self esteem is low enough as it is!). Therefore, let this entry mark the beginning of a new era for me and my blog (you'll have figured out by now that despite it being about us both, this blog is entirely managed by Fi... oh, wait, maybe THAT's my problem?!!).

For now, the tea is ready and I am hungry.

1 comment:

Captainwow said...

Keep my comments to myself?
I cannot. I must tell you that I do not think your blog is boring!
So there.