Thursday, February 28, 2008

Almost a year

The flashbacks are back. It's been almost a year since we moved to Scotland. Today, I left the house later for work as I am going to be out for work this evening. As I was on the bus going up Leith walk about 11 a.m., the weather and light was such that I suddenly felt like I was a year ago. We'd just moved to Leith and my days were spent unpacking, cleaning, being a housewife - and going on jaunts into town. The weather was much as it is now - cold and windy, but bright. We were at the beginning of a new adventure!

For those of you who don't know yet, we are at the beginning of another new adventure: Brian and I are expecting a baby! We are due on August 9th. That makes me just over four months pregnant. It's so exciting, but there's lots to do. Not least the fact that Brian has to figure out where he'll work. His office is currently in what will be the baby's room!

No comments: